Pfizer is committed to bring breakthrough and life-changing innovation to patients that may change their lives, and has always fulfilled its commitment to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy a healthier life. Pfizer will continue to promote revolutionary innovation inscience, accelerate the development of breakthrough therapies and bring life-saving medicines and vaccines to the market. Adhering to its global strategy, Pfizer China forms a strategic alliance with Chinaccelerator in the launch of a large-scale open innovation challenge for Pfizer Vaccine. Together, the two partners will explore and develop novel and effective digital solutions with the start-ups around the world and maximize the power of innovation!
1. Gathered resources and guidance from one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and one of Asia’s leading start-up accelerators.
2. Extensive involvement in digital innovation and transformation in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
3. Insights into three key challenges of Vaccine and accelerate solution creation.
4. Application of leading entrepreneurial methodologies v and connection with digital ecosystems globally.
1. Digital solution but industry-, vertical- and geography-agnostic
2. Funding stage of Pre-A or later
3. Established team, relatively developed solution and feasible
for implementation and commercialization
4. Proven market-relevant knowledge, technology and operating
experience in or for China
5. Strong track record and credibility of the business and its
6. Experience of working with large corporates or investment
organizations is a plus!
Enhance public awareness of immunization and disease prevention
Explore novel ways to provide quality vaccination services to new parents
Improve capabilities of disease prevention and control and disseminating public health information
1. Opportunity to co-create real digital solutions
with Pfizer and Chinaccelerator
2. Specialist advice and guidance from Chinaccelerator
on matters relating, but not limited to, business,
strategy and entrepreneurship
3. Funding for Pilot Accelerator Program
4. Potential fast track to future project incubation
and commercial collaboration with Pfizer