Sep 30 – Chinaccelerator Daily Digest: Five Headlines you need to know
1. Chinese search engine Sogou completes merger with Tencent in a deal worth US$3.5 billion. Tech in Asia
2. China Mobile powers movie-watching with 5G. China Daily
3. Alibaba.com bans overseas sale of crypto mining gear after the Chinese government intensified its crackdown on cryptocurrency-related activities. SCMP
4. Huawei hopes smart hospitals with 5G and AI can ease the impact of US sanctions on its smartphone business, showing its technologies can serve the country‘s health care industry. SCMP
5. Cowarobot completes $250 million Series C round. To invest in leading companies in the urban sanitation and expand the scale of Robotaxi’s test fleet. China Money Network .