Sep 27 – Chinaccelerator Daily Digest: Five Headlines you need to know
1. Elon Musk says Tesla will increase investment and R&D in China. “All personally identifiable information is securely stored in China without being transferred overseas,” he says. Pandaily
2. German air taxi startup Volocopter sells 150 aircraft to China JV, establishes joint venture. Around 110 cities and regions around the world are working on solutions in air taxis. CGTN
3. Huawei executive release offers chance to reset bilateral relations. Reuters
4. Sportswear maker Peak raises $232M ahead of potential 2022 IPO. DealStreetAsia
5. ByteDance to launch e-commerce app to sell Chinese-made products to overseas shoppers. The move comes after Amazon blocked more than 50,000 Chinese retailers for alleged “suspicious behavior.” Technode .