Sep 24 – Chinaccelerator Daily Digest: Five Headlines you need to know
1. AR startup Nreal raises $100M Series C. It has over 8000 app developers building apps for its headset in the fields of industrial, education, tourism, healthcare, others. CNBC. Xiaomi also unveils concept smart glasses that can take photos, make calls, provide navigation and real-time translation in front of your eyes. Engadget
2. After setting up EV unit, Xiaomi bets on $2 billion self-driving chip maker Black Sesame. DealStreetAsia
3. GM invests $300 million in Chinese autonomous driving startup Momenta. Nasdaq
4. SF Express unveils unmanned delivery vehicles, to be used for campuses, scenic spots, housing estates and industrial parks. Pandaily
5. Ride-hailing platform T3 Travel about to complete 5 billion yuan ($755M) financing round. Pandaily .