Sep 15 – Chinaccelerator Daily Digest: Five Headlines you need to know
1. Chinese self-driving firm DeepRoute.ai raises US$300 million from Alibaba and other firms. The funds will be used to expand its test fleet and develop technologies such as self-driving trucks. SCMP
2. Huawei releases HarmonyOS, a new version of its proprietary operating system for the mining industry. The operating system will help to promote the digitalization and information-sharing of the mining industry while better ensuring the safety of workers. Pandaily
3. Xiaomi releases exploration version of Smart Glasses, supporting call, navigation and voice translation. As a brand-new interactive wearable intelligent device, the product integrates a large number of sensors and communication modules, and relies on advanced MicroLED optical waveguide technology to realize functions. Pandaily
4. Alibaba sells NFT mooncakes ahead of the Mid-Autumn Festival. 50 NFT mooncakes, priced at RMB 1 each, were released on Taobao. Technode
5. China will reportedly break up Ant Group’s Alipay and force creation of new partly state-owned loans app. The latest development marked yet another sign of trouble for Ant’s business after its failed attempt to go public last year had sparked a months-long regulatory crackdown on China’s tech giants. CNBC.