Oct 13 – Chinaccelerator Daily Digest: Five Headlines you need to know
1. Data streaming service StreamNative raises $23.7M in series A funding at a $133 million post-money valuation. VentureBeat
2. QCraft, a Chinese startup co-founded by four former engineers of Google’s self-driving project, is developing a driverless vehicle called “Longzhou Space”, a hybrid between robotaxis and robobuses. Technode
3. Zepp Health releases Amazfit GTR 3 and GTS 3 series smart watches. They can measure heart rate, blood-oxygen, stress, and respiratory rate. Pandaily
4. Dada Group and JD.com accelerate omni-channel operation with launch of “Shop Now”, a jointly built new business dedicated to JD’s on-demand consumer retail section. Pandaily
5. Huawei diversifies business with new focus on ports, data centres, highways, solar industry as its core smartphone and mobile carrier equipment operations around the world struggle under US trade sanctions. SCMP.
ExpoPromoter is looking for a Marketing Manager located in Shanghai, China. More information on https://chinaccelerator.com/jobs/marketing-manager-senior-level-expopromoter/