Oct 11 – Chinaccelerator Daily Digest: Five Headlines you need to know
1. OPPO to develop tablet PCs as well as several transformable smartphones, likely to come with foldable or rollable screens. Pandaily
2. Tencent acquires 22% of equity in Polish game developer Bloober Team at $19.5 million. Pandaily
3. Lenovo withdraws Shanghai mega IPO merely eight days after it was accepted by an exchange, in a setback for the fundraising centre stage of China’s technology champions. SCMP
4. JD, Baidu invest $400 million in elevator ad firm Xinchao. Technode
5. JD launches internet hospital for pets. The platform covers the entire lifetime of pets from disease prevention and diagnosis to comprehensive health management. JD.com Corporate Blog.
Genetsis is looking for a Frontend Developer located in Shanghai, China. More information on https://chinaccelerator.com/jobs/frontend-developer-genetsis/