Aug 11 – Chinaccelerator Daily Digest: Five Headlines You Need to Know
1. AC Milan and BitMEX, the world’s leading crypto derivatives platform, backed by SOSV, announced a multi-year partnership that will see BitMEX become the first-ever Official Sleeve Partner and the Official Cryptocurrency Trading Partner of the Rossoneri. AC Milan
2. NPR on the future of Chinese tech companies in the US: The US should focus on innovation at home and work with Europe, Australia, India, others who may have a similar view about Internet regulations and privacy protection. 4 minutes.
3. California-based startup Plus tests driverless trucks in Jiangsu, to supply Amazon with at least 1,000 autonomous delivery vehicles. Pandaily.
4. Chinese search engine company Sogou expects to complete a $3.5 billion merger deal with Tencent in the second half of 2021. Sogou
5. Chinese space program launches Zhongxing-2E satellite from Xichang facility in Sichuan. The satellite is expected to carry out a total service life of about 15 years, during which time it will provide high-definition image broadcasting and wireless data communications. Pandaily
Check out the latest episode of Asia Startup Pulse