1. Fintech start-up Robinhood is on the path to IPO
2. Wingly is carpooling for private planes
3. Uber makes it easier to switch between rides, scooters, bikes and car rentals
4. SpotHero, a Chicago-based company which operates the largest parking reservation marketplace in North America, secured $10.1M from prior investors to extend Series C.
5. CloudCherry, a customer experience management (CEM) platform, has raised $9 million in Series A funding
1. Didi Chuxing Records H1 2018 Loss of RMB 4 Bln
2. Migu, Weibo Ally on Sports IP Marketing
3. Car Sharing App ‘Togo涂歌’ Withdraws from Nanjing Market
4. Tencent Joins USD 2 Bln Funding of Property Brokerage Lianjia (rumor)
5. Alibaba Makes Series C1 Investment in Online Handset Recycling Platform Huishou Baohui回收宝
6. Technology News Site 36Kr Media to IPO Next Year （rumor)
7. Ctrip Q2 2018 Net Income Up 564% YoY
8. Dalian Wanda Group Angles to Reduce Stake in U.S. Cinema Chain Operator AMC
9. Fresh Food M-commerce App Missfresh 每日优鲜 Wins USD 450 Mln Funding
10. Social M-commerce App Yunji Weidian 云集微店 Selects Banks for U.S. IPO
11. Alibaba invested in YCloset 衣二三, a membership-based fashion clothing sharing platform.
12. KLOOK has recently raised $200M in a series D included Sequoia Capital, Wistron and Goldman Sachs
1. Facebook will build its first Asian data centre in Singapore
2. Google’s newest app Blog Compass helps bloggers in India manage their sites
3. Tencent invested in Indian game platform Dream 11 Fantasy Pvt.
1. BYD, DNV GL and VeChain Ally to Launch Blockchain Carbon Banking Solution
1. Huawei caught cheating performance test for new phones
1. GreyOrange raises $140M to develop fully-automated robotics for warehouses
2. Gou, chairman of Foxconn speaks at a groundbreaking ceremony for the $10B Foxconn factory complex in the U.S.
3. Grab Teams Up with Singapore Power to Roll out 200 Electric Vehicles
Cover Picture Credit From 36kr.