Applications for Batch 17 are open until February 7, 2020 (GMT+8)
1. Google’s Planned Return to China Draws Concern from U.S. Lawmakers, Staff
2. U.S. union urges states to look into T-Mobile purchase of Sprint
3. Salesforce Founder Marc Benioff makes deal to buy Time Magazine for $190 million
4. Walmart acquired grocery delivery service Cornershop for $225 million.
5. Airbus is among investors pouring $8.4 million into Impossible Aerospace, makers of a drone that can fly for two hours per charge.
6. Twitter now puts live broadcasts at the top of your timeline
1. China’s Jan-Aug 2018 Online Retail GMV Up 28.2% YoY
2. China Issues Internet Hospital and Medical Treatment Regulations
3. ByteDance to enter China’s long-form streaming video market, challenging iQiyi, Tencent Video
4. Qutoutiao 趣头条 Halves Size of Float to Raise USD 84 Mln in U.S. IPO (rumor)
5. Didi Chuxing Resumes Late-Night Ride-Hailing with Enhanced Safety Measures
6. IT profession education platform “来offer” announced that they raised 7-digit RMB in Series A.
1. Vietnam urges Facebook to open office ahead of controversial cyber law
1. China Telecom to Conduct 5G Trials in 17 cities
2. Huawei Quashes Rumor of Buyout by Chinese State Company
1. India bars Chinese Huawei, ZTE from 5G trials, dials Cisco, Samsung, Nokia, Ericsson
2. Parking sharing platform Parking Koi wins Seedstars Bangladesh; to compete for up to US$1M in Switzerland
3. Jakarta-based loyalty service provider tech startup Member.id has secured Pre-Series A funding
Cover Picture Credit From China Daily
Leave this field empty if you’re human:
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 East Yuyuan Rd., Jing’An District, Shanghai, China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search