Applications for Batch 17 are open until February 7, 2020 (GMT+8)
1. New York based meeting space arrangement startup Convene has announced a $152 million Series D led by ArrowMark Partners.
2. Facebook Hires A Head Of Chip Development From Google
3. Google might face record fine in Android monopoly case
4. Microsoft calls on government for stricter A.I. face-recognition regulation
1. JD.com Invests RMB 618 Mln for 5% Stake in Industrial Automation Firm CSG
2. WeChat Applet Solutions Provider Toozan Lands RMB 8-digit Pre-A
3. NetEase to Kick Off Round-2 CB of Mobile Game ‘Liuxing Hudiejian’
4. Ele.me’s Single-day GMV in Shanghai Exceeds RMB 100 Mln
5. Finance Industry Online Education Service iBanker Lands RMB 8-digit Pre-A Funding
6. Hong Kong-based logistics platform Gogovan raises US$250M to expand into new markets
7. The first bike-sharing company to launch in Hong Kong Gobee.bike announced it would close because of losses and high maintenance costs.
1. Tencent Releases Green Paper on Cross-border Payment in GD-HK-Macau Greater Bay Area
2. Apple Announces USD 300 Mln China Clean Energy Fund
3. Huawei to launch 5G connectivity in Malta by October
1. Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings’ July 2018 report
2. Blockchain company Quadrant Protocol raises US$15M to bring transparency into data industry
1. Hinge dating app will begin using machine learning to make better matches
1. Small business digital insurance provider Next Insurance has raised $83 million in a Series B round led by Redpoint Ventures.
2. On-demand home services Seekmi announced on Monday launched the new user interface on their site and mobile app.
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search