- Scale Venture Partners announces sixth flagship fund of $400M.
- Index Ventures raises $1.65B across two funds.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners raises $1.8B for its latest fund; its branch in New Delhi raises $175M.
- Domo falls under IPO price as its valuation slips under the $500M mark.
- Convene threatens WeWorks hold with $152M Series D led by ArrowMark partners.
- Restaurant management platform Toast raises $115M Series D led by T. Rowe Price Associates; reaches unicorn status.
- Google Pay now allows you to pay friends and save plane tickets
- Facebook tests AR ads in its News Feed.
- Goldman leads $127M Series D funding of fitness instruction app Keep.
- Discount event ticketing platform Moretickets wins $60M Series C.
- Hong Kong-based bikesharing app Gobee shuts down due to enormous maintenance costs.
- The 2018 Fortune China 500 is announced.
- Abacus releases China Internet Report 2018.