Applications for Batch 17 Are Open Until February 7th 2020 (GMT+8)
1. Podium, customer communication platform, raises $60M in Series B led by IVP.
2. Genome editing firm Precision BioSciences is raising $110M for what’s likely to be its Series B round.
3. GetDoc raises $1.6M in pre-series A led by its adviser Alan Wong.
1. Tiantianpaiche (used car auction platform) receives $100M Investment from Autohome.
2. Tencent works with Chinese government to link ID system that would enable users to cross borders into HK Bay Area using WeChat
3. AI Solutions provider CloudWalk is rumored to have raised over RMB 1B through funding round.
4. Xiaomi becomes China’s first company to file for a CDR; registered $5B in revenue for Q1.
5. Ant Financial raises $14B in latest funding.
1. U.S. strikes deal with ZTE; penalizes it for $1B USD and requires it to replace its board and executives.
2. Workers not paid legally by Amazon contractor in China.
1. Singaporean crypto-exchange company, Huobi, is putting its entire organization onto the blockchain.
2. Blockchain games publisher, EON Foundation, secures $5M seed round.
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search