- Bird, scooter-sharing startup, raises $300M led by Sequoia.
- Amazon launches Amazon Delivery Service Partner program for entrepreneurs to start their own package delivery business.
- Apple considers streaming bundle for TV, music, and news.
- Amazon acquires Pillpack, online pharmacy, to enter the pharmaceutical retail market.
- Google invests $22M in feature phone operating system KaiOS.
- Ridecell Inc., a ride-sharing, autonomous fleet operators platform, raises $28.61M in Series B led by Cox Automotive.
- Cloud service provider UCloud secures Series E funding from China Mobile.
- Robotic Arm Solutions provider Dobot raises RMB 100M Series A+ led by Green Pine Capital Partners.
- India media giant Times Internet buys South Korean video-streaming app MX Player for $144M.
- Tunghsu Azure, new energy service provider, acquires 20% stake in blockchain-based energy service provider MixisLink Technology for RMB 15M.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi Pro to cease Japan operations.
- OK Capital invests more than ETH 20,000 (currently about $8.67M) in High Performance Blockchain.
- Line to launch crypto exchange in July.
- Myanmar-based mobile gaming subscription startup Goama launches in India. Goama already has 700,000 users and is backed by SOSV MOX.