- Lyft raises $600M in funding round at $15.1B valuation led by Fidelity Management & Research Company.
- Puppet, a DevOps automation platform, raises $42M Series F led by Cisco.
- Codefresh, a company that helps developers deploy code in a containerized environment, raises $8M Series B led by Microsoft’s M12.
- Emotional intelligence and voice analysis startup Ambit Analytics has raised $1.1M in pre-seed funding.
- India-based Policybazaar raises over $200M in round led by SoftBank Group’s Vision Fund; achieves unicorn status.
- Bengaluru-based SigTuple, which develops hardware and software to digitize pathological tests, raises $19M Series B co-led by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures.
- Google opens its human-sounding Duplex AI to public testing.
- Global tech giants will meet exclusively this week to discuss user privacy data security issues.
- Manbang invests RMB 300M in auto parts and maintenance platform, Jybd.cn in Series A.
- Maternity healthcare app MomKnows obtains RMB 150M Series C led by Shenzhen Share Capital Partners.
- Maternity healthcare consultation app Yaeher Health lands RMB 10M Series A led by Matrix Partners.
- Bytedance files $1.51M unfair competition lawsuit against Baidu.
- Baidu and Ford China reach strategic cooperation intention to explore deep cooperation in various fields.
- Apple and Samsung settle seven-year-long patent fight over copying the iPhone.
- CashShied, Singapore-based online fraud detection startup, raises $20M Series C co-led by Temasek and GGV Capital.
- Malaysia’s Common Ground, co-working space operator, closed a $20M Series A round.