- Built In announces $3.6M Series B led by MATH Venture Partners to scale community-centric recruiting platform.
- BigID raises $30M Series B led by Scale Venture Partners to help corporations protect and locate sensitive data.
- Lanren Online Technology 懒人听书, audiobook platform operator, wins RMB 200M Series C.
- Meituan-Dianping submits IPO prospectus.
- Beijing sets up $4.6B to back up to 100 funds worldwide to invest in “core technologies.”
- Ant Financial taps blockchain technology to offer cheaper international money transfers.
- US will block Chinese firms from acquiring US tech companies
- India-based Aahaa Stores, retailer of office equipment and supplies, raises $2M led by UAE-based Group Calega.
- Ebang, manufacturer of cryptocurrency mining hardware, files for Hong Kong IPO.
- Japan’s Financial Services Agency hits 6 licensed cryptocurrency exchanges to improve internal auditing and user-protection processes.