- Aaptiv, fitness and wellness platform, raises $22M Series C led by Millennium Technology Value Partners.
- Hired, recruitment platform for companies, raises $30M in Series D led by Investment Management Corporation of Ontario.
- Immuta raises $20M Series B led by DFJ Growth to scale its data platform for regulation compliant AI.
- Paypal buys Hyperwallet, global payout platform, for $400M.
- Apple working with Sesame workshop to create children’s programming for planned subscription video service.
- China expands e-commerce laws to include micro merchants to promote fair competition.
- JD.com is in the process of developing delivery drones.
- Xiaoku Technology 小库科技, AI architecture-focused SaaS developer, raises RMB 8-digit Pre-A.
- Xiaomi starts taking orders for world’s biggest IPO in two years, aiming to raise up to $6.1B in Hong Kong.
- Bithumb is hacked of $32M of its coins.
- Zilliqa, the world’s first high-throughput public blockchain platform designed to scale to thousands of transactions per second, announces $5M developer grant program to build platform.
- Calm, stress reducing app, raises $27M in Series A.
- Quantifeed, financial digital advisor, raises $10M led by Taiwan’s Cathay Financial Holdings.
- Lalamove, same day delivery and logistics provider, enters Malaysia.
- VC firm OOCTANE debuts in Cambodia to support local startup ecosystem.