- Japanese online marketplace Mercari Inc. raised $1.2B in IPO.
- eSports Mogul, an online platform for eSports tournaments, raises $3.3M in share-placement purchase led by Razer.
- Reports indicate that Meituan-Dianping is planning to IPO.
- Smart recycling platform developer Xiaohuanggou wins RMB 1B in Series A led by Zhongzhi Enterprise Group.
- Smart parking solution provider Carlinkin secures RMB 8-digit Series A led by Star Venture Capital.
- Xiaozhu, China’s largest house-sharing platform, is reportedly raising $100M in new funding round.
- China Mobile reportedly secures regional IPTV license for Guangdong.
- Taiwan government launches Taiwan Tech Arena program to help startups get business overseas. TTA has an important partnership with SOSV-MOX that aims to expedite the growth of over 100 startups per year.
- Southeast Asian ride-hailing company Grab closes $370M in an asset-backed debt deal facilitated by a syndicate.