Applications for Batch 17 are open until February 7, 2020 (GMT+8)
1. Workday buys Adaptive Insights for $1.55B; Adaptive Insights IPO is off.
2. Ride-hailing firm oBike accused of mishandling deposits and failing to deliver refunds on time.
3. Net Neutrality abandoned by the FCC.
1. Bitmain raises $400M in late stage funding round led by Sequoia Capital China.
2. DCM360 lands RMB 8 digit Pre-A led by Guying Fund.
3. Yonghui has partnership with EHang to start drone delivery pilot.
4. Enterprise cloud service provider Huayun Data raises RMB 1B in Pre-IPO Funding.
5. Xiaomi posts $1B lost.
6. Health Mall, online marketplace for sports equipment, scores $78M from industry firms and Olympians.
7. Baidu said to prepare for CDR listing as first Chinese tech stock to return to domestic A-share market.
1. Aye Finance, small-business lending startup, raises $21.5M in series C led by CapitalG.
2. Ant Financial makes strategic investment in Chinese checkout-free store Xingbianli.
1. Hacked South Korean crypto exchange Coinrail loses $40M USD.
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search