1. Nauta Capital launches €55M ‘sidecar’ fund to double-down on its later-stage portfolio
2. German ecommerce investor Rocket Internet will set up more companies in 2019 than last year
3. Google to pull plug on AI ethics council
4. Amazon plans to launch over 3,000 satellites to offer broadband internet
5. Amazon reportedly readying its Alexa-powered answer to AirPods
6. Snap adds games to Snapchat app to hold on to young users
7. Snapchat launches Scan, its AR utility platform
8. Norway offers to postpone 5G frequency payments to boost investment
9. Samsung Electronics sees lowest quarterly profit in more than two years
10. Tonal raises $45 million to bring strength training to more living rooms
11. GrubMarket raises $25M more for its farm-to-table food delivery service
12. Swedish fintech Zaver has raised $1.2M seed for its P2P payments platform
1. China’s Tencent raises $6 billion in bond sale; proceeds for general purposes
2. Penguin Fairytale 企鹅童话 became one of the strategic partners of Tencent Cloud.
3. Alipay mini program got connected with AutoNavi map 高德地图.
4. Animation creation company Qilingshi 七灵石动画 raised 7-digit RMB in Series A+ from Bilibili.
1. India’s OYO enters Japan in partnership with SoftBank
2. MIT cuts funding ties with Huawei and ZTE citing US investigations
3. Amazon Web Service is coming to Indonesia to serve Asia Pacific region
1. Israel’s New Era Capital raises $60 million for tech fund
2. Singapore-based F&B ordering startup Waitrr raises funding from Nest Tech
3. The telecom operator Reliance Jio’s latest acquisition is a $100M bet on the future of internet users in India
4. Thai VC Digital Ventures invests in Israeli fintech startup Pagaya
Cover picture credits from Indian Spectator
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.
Start typing and press Enter to search