Applications for Batch 17 are open until February 7, 2020 (GMT+8)
1. Lyft will reportedly launch road show for up to $2 billion IPO
2. Apple infringed three Qualcomm patents, jury finds
3. Amazon is introducing private investors to high-risk start-ups in a new pilot program
4. Google is about to reveal its plan to take on the $140 billion gaming industry
5. Battery start-ups are raising millions in the battle to crush Tesla
6. PagerDuty, whose software helps companies respond quickly when their websites go down, files to go public
7. CoParenter helps divorced parents settle disputes using AI and human mediation
8. Big data AI startup Noble.AI raises a second seed round from a chemical giant
9. Zeus raises $24M to make you a living-as-a-service landlord
1. Chinese children take to coding amid country’s lofty goals in AI, other hi-tech initiatives
2. Huawei targets 50 per cent smartphone market share in China on way to wresting global crown from Samsung
3. Uxin second car platform 优信二手车 Shares Plunge as Revenue Surge Fails to Yield Profit
4. Apple is setting up the data center in Inner Mongolia.
5. Alibaba AI Labs announced that they would launch a program for anti-harassment calls.
6. ByteDance acquired the gaming company 墨鹍数码科技
7. B2B supply chain platform for consumer goods Yijiupi 易久批 raised 100Million USD in Series D+.
8. Medical & Beauty platform YoungMay secured Angel round.
1. Nala has built a hassle-free, offline mobile money payment platform for Africa
2. Knowledge sharing platform Tigerhall secures US$1.8M seed funding
3. VinaCapital Ventures invests in Vietnam-based digital gifting platform UrBox and Wee Digital
4. Singapore extends deadline for Ofo to remove bicycles
5. India-based mobile point-of-sales (POS) company Mswipe raised around US$31.7 million in a new funding round
6. Indonesian local media Tempo invests in culinary edu startup Foodizz.id
Cover picture credits from ittime.com.cn
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search