Applications for Batch 17 are open until February 7, 2020 (GMT+8)
1. SoftBank invests in Mubadala’s new $400 million European tech fund
2. Macquarie, the world’s largest manager of infrastructure assets, backs drone map, electric-vehicle businesses
3. Alphabet and Salesforce back $75 million funding for UK online payments start-up GoCardless
4. Razer is closing its game store after less than a year
5. Google Assistant Actions up 2.5x in 2018 to reach 4,253 in the US
6. Apple partners with Oakland nonprofit Dream Corps on Swift coding initiative
7. Paris-based startup Alan raises another $45 million for its health insurance product
8. HiHello raises $2.5 million to finally fix contact management
1. China tells teachers to quit assigning homework through WeChat
2. ‘Tinder for mums’ Mumz aims to build a supportive community of parents in Hong Kong
3. Chinese plastic surgery app SoYoung 新氧 is preparing IPO in the US.
4. Guangzhou citizens now can find access to the metro in Alipay.
5. Alibaba Issues China’s First Online Shopping Invoice Using Blockchain
6. Tik Tok launched the first game 音跃球球 Yinyue Qiuqiu. Users can play the new game inside the app.
7. AI advertising company Deepleaper 跃盟科技 raised 125million RMB in Series B.
Uber agrees to pay VAT in Egypt: tax chief
Blockchain gaming platform PlayGame secures funding from TRON
1. Medtech startup See-Mode secures US$1M funding from Cocoon Capital
2. Marketing tech startup SilverPush secures US$5M Series B funding
3. AI, big data company AiSensum receives seed funding from 500 Startups
Cover picture credits from Reuters
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search