1. Cyber attack hits U.S. newspaper distribution
2. Dell returns to market with NYSE listing
3. Tech companies are fighting an $80 billion legal battle (Patent) to help attract the most talented software engineers
4. Netflix releases interactive episode of TV show ‘Black Mirror’
5. Blue Apron (American ingredient-and-recipe meal kit service) shares bounce back to over $1, lowering its risk of getting delisted
6. FlixBus is testing VR on certain routes to Las Vegas
7. Samsara banks $100M at a $3.6B valuation for its internet-connected sensors
8. Iota Biosciences raises $15M to produce in-body sensors smaller than a grain of rice
9. FamilyMart will promote its digital payment platform Fami Pay in Japan in 2019.
1. China’s gaming giants Tencent, NetEase miss out on first round of new license approvals by government
2. China’s Supreme Court to take on intellectual property cases
3. Tesla sets up Shanghai financial leasing unit as China plans accelerate
4. Alibaba-backed Hellobike bags new funds as it marches into ride-hailing
5. Beijing turns to facial recognition to combat public housing abuses
6. Ctrip CEO announced that Ctrip’s 2018 monthly active users reached over 200Million.
7. Zhihu launched short video app Jiying 即影
8. Hong Kong startup Pickupp raises funding from Alibaba, Spark Ventures, Axis Capital
1. Grab ordered to pay compensation to Vietnamese taxi firm
2. Foxconn to begin assembling top-end Apple iPhones in India in 2019
3. Singapore’s e-scooter startup EuroSports secures US$1.5M from its parent ESG
4. Ofo’s Singapore operations in trouble
Cover picture credits from SCMP
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.
Start typing and press Enter to search