1. U.S. digital banking startup Cogni closes $1.7 million seed funding
2. Amazon plans to split HQ2 evenly between two cities
3. IBM CEO Rometty buys $3 million in company stock
4. Netflix gets double upgrade as analyst urges to buy on the 27% dip
5. Facebook opens its first small biz pop-up stores inside Macy’s
6. Amazon opens yet another retail store, this time in Berkeley, CA
7. Spotify plans to buy back up to $1 billion in stock
8. Inside VW, Mobileye’s deal to launch an autonomous ride-hailing service in Israel
9. Automakers invest in Transit, the app that helps people get around without a car
10. Streaming music service Pandora beats in Q3 with $417.6M in revenue, fast-growing subscription business
11. Subterranean drone mapping startup Emesent raises $2.5M to autonomously delve the deep
12. ABC News is covering the midterms in augmented reality
13. Western Union and Amazon to Launch New Way to Pay
1. Tencent to expand underage ID check to all games
2. Ant Financial blockchain technology will be applied on 150million “Double 11” products
3. Qingting FM will invest 1billion RMB to their new content strategy in 3 years.
4. Huawei plans to experiment 5G with India partners next year.
5. 3D Printing company Heige Technology 黑格科技 raised 325million RMB in A round.
6. Reading platform for children Honey Reading 蜂蜜阅读 raised 7-digit RMB in angel round.
7. B2B2C Internet insurance platform Liangzibao 量子保 closed A+ round
Midea Group lays the foundation stone for Technology Park in Maharashtra, India, with a new investment of ₹1,350 Crore
1. India iPhone sales to fall for first time in four years
2. Singapore regulator to take action against Ofo for breaching license condition
3. Singapore-based Golden Gate Ventures backed AI startup from South Korea Skelter Labs
4. Myanmar’s new early-stage fund EME launches with investments in Joosk Studio, CarsDB
5. Meesho, one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in India, has raised US$50 million in series C funding from Shunwei Capital, DST Partners, and RPS Ventures.
Cover picture credits from Reuters.