Applications for Batch 17 Are Open Until February 7th 2020 (GMT+8)
1. Apple supplier AMS hit by forecast doubts amid chip slowdown
2. Autodesk, Flex veterans raise $179 million for manufacturing startup
3. Apple plans to launch TV subscription service globally
4. Yahoo to pay $50 million to 200 million Americans who were victims of largest data breach in history
5. Web performance software company Cloudflare readies IPO
6. Uber to go all-electric in London, awaits Khashoggi murder facts
7. Amazon will reportedly open another futuristic cashierless convenience store … in New York City
8. Facebook is completely redesigning the Messenger app for its 1.3 billion users
9. China’s Baidu challenges Google with A.I. that translates languages in real-time
10. Uber plans to expand food delivery to 70% of the US as it seeks to justify its massive valuation
11. Uber to charge its London passengers more for rides in $260 million drive to go all-electric by 2025
12. Lyft speeds ahead with its autonomous initiatives
13. Teamable, the Tinder for hiring, raises $5M and acquires Simppler
14. Stockholm-based Resolution Games nabs $7.5M to pioneer AR/VR experiences
15. Envoy raises $43 million to digitize your office
16. GoEuro raises $150 million for its travel aggregator
17. Customer service ‘behavioral pairing’ startup Afiniti quietly raised $130M at a $1.6B valuation
18. GGV Capital raises US$1.88 billion to invest in US and Chinese start-ups
1. Chinese employee training platform YunXueTang 云学堂 raised 50 Million USD in C round.
2. AR promotion service provider wodetian 我的天科技 raised 7-digit RMB in the new round.
3. Chinese travel service and experience sharing platform Mafengwo 马蜂窝 is closing the new round led by Tencent.
4. Tencent pushes back on report that its investments have slowed in second half, citing 30 ongoing projects
5. China tests facial recognition at border crossing of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge
1. Cryptocurrency giants Coinbase and Circle form joint venture to boost adoption of dollar-backed digital coins
2. Coinbase lets you buy and sell USDC stablecoin
1. Dyson Plans to Build Electric Cars in Singapore
2. Malaysia’s P2P financing startup Fundaztic raises US$720K crowdfunding via pitchIN
3. Indonesia’s tax management startup OnlinePajak gets US$25M led by Warburg Pincus
Cover picture credits from TechCrunch.
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search