1. Jane.VC, a new fund for female entrepreneurs, wants founders to cold email them
2. Internet provider groups sue Vermont over net neutrality law
3. Google improves Android App Bundles and makes building Instant Apps easier
4. Google launches compose actions to streamline access to SaaS apps in Gmail
5. Micron to buy Intel’s stake in joint venture IM Flash Technologies
6. PayPal quarterly profit beats estimates, shares rise
7. Tesla launches new $45,000 Model 3
8. YouTube partners with Eventbrite to sell concert tickets on music videos
9. Amazon to open Manchester office as it adds 1,000 British jobs
10. Ford boosts production of its $400,000 GT supercar as demand outpaces supply six-to-one
11. Future Family, a startup that helps families more easily afford fertility services like IVF and egg freezing, raises $10M to make fertility treatments more affordable
12. Seva snares $2.4M seed investment to find info across cloud services
13. Vacasa raises $64M to do it to help you manage your Airbnb
14. SoftBank uncertain on second $100B Vision fund
1. China minister projects US$14 billion domestic market for intelligent, connected cars by 2020
2. Alibaba-backed Hong Kong AI lab names first batch of start-ups for funding
3. Huawei accused of scheme to steal semiconductor technology from US start-up to help China achieve tech dominance
4. Hello Chuxing 哈啰出行 plans to acquired ofo (rumor)
5. Meituan launched team purchasing function by partnering with Youzan有赞
6. Alibaba invested 2billion RMB in wines & spirits importer and retailer 1919.cn
7. Short video app Intoo音兔 backed by Tencent was published on App store.
8. The leading provider of smart urban mobility solutions NIU will go public in USA in October 19th
9. Tencent is developing in-car WeChat.
10. International schools information platform Xinxueshuo 新学说 raised 7-digit RMB from VIPKID
– China’s JD will launch Flagship U.S. Store on Google this year
– Baidu launched Super Chain in Hainan.
1. Naspers to lead new US$900M funding round in Indian food delivery app Swiggy
2. Ayala invests in Philippines-based home healthcare services app AIDE
3. Alpha JWC invests US$8M to help Indonesia’s coffee chain Kopi Kenangan go mobile
Cover picture credits from Bloomberg.