1. At Facebook, public funds join push to remove Zuckerberg as chairman
2. Apple gives U.S. users tool to see what data it has collected
3. Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
4. Amazon zooms in on central Mexico for large new warehouse
5. IBM closes down more than 7% after revenue miss
6. Google will stop bundling its apps on Android phones in response to EU fine
7. Uber enters trailer leasing business
8. Uber extends safety features to passengers, drivers in Europe, Middle East
9. Devoted Health, a start-up selling health insurance to seniors, is worth $1.8 billion
10. Beyond Meat vegan food company taps investment banks for IPO
11. Postmates, the on-demand food delivery service , launches food delivery in 134 additional US cities
12. Health insurance startup Alan covers meditation app subscription
13. Twilio launches Autopilot to help developers build better bots
1. Tesla secures Shanghai site for $2 billion China Gigafactory
2. Co-working space UCOMMUNE acquired ftown.com 方糖小镇. Up to now, UCOIMMUNE already acquired 7 companies in 2018.
3. Tencent WeChat former employee created new social networks called Pop and Echo.
4. NetEase Cloud Music launched music livestream product Look Livestream
5. Co-working space ATLAS寰图 raised A2 round.
6. Chinese Autonomous Driving Firm Momenta Raises New Round At Unicorn Valuation
1. Baidu becomes the first Chinese firm to join US-led A.I. body
2. Decacorn Capital to raise $50m fund, ties up with Chinaccelerator
Epoch Partners Limited Launches First Crypto IPO
Philippine watchdog fines Grab, Uber for rushed merger, drop in service quality
Cover picture credits from CNBC