1. Ride-hailing company Lyft Inc has chosen JPMorgan Chase & Co, Credit Suisse and Jefferies as underwriters for its initial public offering
2. Netflix record subscriber growth dispels Wall Street worries
3. Uber IPO proposals value company at $120 billion
4. U.S. Senate bill could give Tesla, GM electric car tax credit boost
5. Dell maintains plans to go public despite Icahn opposition
6. Walmart saves $200 million by changing its light bulbs and $20 million with a new floor wax
7. Twilio ends trading flat after tanking 12% on a $2 billion deal with SendGrid
8. Lyft is rolling out a new 30-day ride subscription for $299
9. Facebook is building a camera TV set-top box
10. Keeps parent company Thirty Madison raises $15 million to fight male pattern baldness
11. Journal raises $1.5 million to bring Google-like search to your personal life
1. Traditional taxi company Qiangsheng 强生 established the car hailing company.
2. Carrefour set up the partnership with JD Daojia 京东到家
3. Smartisan Technology is facing the rumor of massive layoffs
4. Coca Cola launched the customized production chain for Tmall as the first C2B experiment.
5. Short video service platform Yunshemei 云摄美 raised 7-digit RMB in B round.
Blockchain media startup Civil is issuing full refunds to all buyers of its cryptocurrency
Huawei launches new flagship phones in bid to keep No. 2 spot
Get, an online platform that facilitates payments for university clubs and societies, has secured US$2.5 million.
Cover picture credits from Reuters UK.