Applications are open until February 1st, 2021 (GMT+8)
1. Starbucks Launches Planned $5 Billion Buyback Days After Ackman Unveils Stake
2. Amazon bids $400 mn for stake in Spencer’s; deal stuck at valuation stage
3. Facebook now says data breach affected 29 million users
4. Facebook’s gaming hub Fb.gg launches into beta on Android
5. Uber Tells SEC It Wants to Give Drivers Equity
6. Key EU lawmaker’s plan to rein in online marketplaces a threat to Amazon
7. Venmo bumps up instant transfer fee to 1 percent of the total amount
8. Fertility apps are increasingly being used as contraception and one has even gained FDA approval
9. Data warehousing company Snowflake raised $450 million in new funding, led by Sequoia Capital.
10. Digital education company RedShelf raised $25 million in Series C funding.
11. Egnyte, provider of the industry-leading content platform for business, secures $75M Series E investment from Goldman Sachs
12. Orange and Google have forged a partnership to work on the Dunant transatlantic submarine cable project connecting France and the United States
13. Healthy food provider Kettlebell Kitchen Closes Series B Investment Led by North Castle Partners.
1. China’s Huawei to invest 1 billion yuan in cloud business over 3 years
2. Alibaba merges food delivery units Ele.me and Koubei amid price war with Meituan in China’s on-demand market
3. NetEase Music secured investment from Baidu
4. Baidu Delivery officially rebrands as eleme Xing Xuan 饿了么星选
5. Fashion Group YOHO! raised 7-digit USD investment in E+ round led by C Ventures.
1. Alibaba’s Jack Ma to open institute for tech entrepreneurs in Indonesia
2. U.S. lawmakers urge Canada to snub China’s Huawei in telecoms
3. Alibaba-Backed UCWeb Denies Merger Talks With Paytm For Its India Biz
HTC announced to publish the Blockchain smartphone on October 22rd.
1. Singapore-based smart access solutions startup igloohome hits 210% of crowdfunding goal for its Smart Padlock
2. Malaysia’s P2P financing startup Fundaztic to raise US$722K through ECF platform pitchIN
3. Malaysia’s PE firm Ekuinas sells its stake in Tranglo to Hong Kong’s TNG for US$27.5M
Cover picture credits from TheStreet.
Leave this field empty if you’re human:
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 East Yuyuan Rd., Jing’An District, Shanghai, China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search