Applications for Batch 17 Are Open Until February 7th 2020 (GMT+8)
1. Snap falls to new low after media analyst says company is ‘quickly running out of money’
2. SoftBank is considering taking a majority stake in WeWork
3. Jennifer Garner’s baby food company Once Upon a Farm raises $20M Series B
4. Venture capital investment in US companies to hit $100B in 2018
5. Google drops out of Pentagon’s US$10 billion cloud competition
6. Microsoft expands cloud service in push for $10 billion Pentagon contract
1. Tencent shares lowest in 15 months, having shed US$220 billion since January
2. China’s fast-rising Bullet Messenger hit with copyright complaint
3. Weibo will suspend the registration of minors under the age of 14 from next month.
4. Douyu App was removed from Apple Store.
5. Bilibili develops the partnership with Houston Rockets in e-sports field
6. China’s largest house-sharing platform Xiaozhu.com 小猪短租 announced raising USD 300Million today.
7. Now you can find Pinduoduo in your WeChat Wallet
NULS gains investment from US Hedge Fund Ulysses Capital in a strategic partnership.
1. Google just announced its new phone, the Pixel 3, along with several other new gadgets
2. Huawei commits to ‘huge investment’ in top AI talent with eye on the long-term benefit
1. Indonesian co-working provider GoWork banks $10m funding following merger
2. Indonesian logistics startup Waresix secures $1.6m funding
3. Egypt’s first smartphone maker plans expansion in Africa
Cover picture credits from China Knowledge.
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search