1. SoftBank to invest additional $2 billion in WeWork
2. Nvidia says new self-driving platform to hit streets next year
3. AT&T is lying to customers with 5G marketing
4. Qualcomm expands car computer chip lineup, adds music from Amazon
5. Intel working with Facebook on AI chip coming later this year
6. Microsoft and Kroger are taking on Amazon with a futuristic grocery store pilot
7. Samsung Electronics flags first profit drop in two years on weak chip demand
8. Samsung is launching a bunch of new robots and a wearable exoskeleton
9. German supplier unveils new self-driving car computer, adds Xilinx chips
10. Hill-Rom, Wells Fargo’s VC invest in Israel’s EarlySense
11. Ford plans new wireless tech for cars starting 2022
12. Toyota turns to AT&T and KDDI for in-vehicle 4G connectivity
13. Uber’s air travel partner Bell unveils its air taxi at CES
14. Uber’s Confidential Documents Show Path to $90 Billion IPO
15. Disney quietly shut down Babble, the parenting blog it once acquired for $40M
16. Robot delivery dogs deployed by self-driving cars are coming
17. Torc Robotics and Transdev are launching autonomous shuttles to deliver people to public transit
1. Huawei sues U.S. firm InterDigital in China over patent practices
2. AMS partners China’s Face++ for Android face recognition
3. Elon Musk breaks ground on Tesla’s Shanghai factory
4. China Mobile started the partnership with ByteDance in telecommunications, content and capital.
5. Social Retail platform Yunjiweidian 云集微店 is submitting applications for IPO this month
6. WeChat and QQ is going to finish upgrading IPv6 soon.
7. Smartisan Technology’s equity is frozen.
8. Mobile healthcare platform Miaoshou Doctor 妙手医生 raised 500 million RMB in Series C+, led by Starquest Capital and Sequoia Capital.
Huawei launches server chipset as China pushes to cut reliance on imports
1. Apple supplier AMS develops behind-screen optical sensor for phones
2. Sprint to debut 5G smartphones with Samsung in U.S. in summer
1. Southeast Asia-based VC ATM Capital makes first close of new US$200M fund
2. Tokyo Century boosts investment in Grab
3. Singapore IoT startup Overdrive raises US$2.9M Series A from Tin Men Capital
4. Indonesia’s P2P lending platform KoinWorks secures Series A funding from Quona Capital
Cover picture credits from Ars Technica
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.
Start typing and press Enter to search