1. Going long on LA, India, AI and tech infrastructure March Capital raises $300 million
2. No proof that artificial intelligence and automation will take away jobs, says new report
3. Google asks U.S. Supreme Court to end Oracle copyright case
4. AWS launches Neo-AI, an open-source tool for tuning ML models
5. Intel shares drop 6% after delivering poor Q1 guidance
6. Ad exchange OpenX commits to $110 million Google Cloud deal
7. Aetna, other health insurers team up with IBM on blockchain project
8. Microsoft acquires another open-source company, Citus Data
9. Lightning Motorcycles is taking reservations for its $12,998 electric motorcycle
10. Kustomer nabs $35M to take on Zendesk and Salesforce with its Slack-like approach to CRM
11. Asian food delivery startup Chowbus raises $4M
12. Swarm Technologies raises $25M to deploy its own 150-satellite constellation
13. Online storytelling community Wattpad launches its own publishing arm, Wattpad Books
1. Chinese private fund assets hit 2.24 trillion
2. China’s Huawei eyes smartphone supremacy this year after record 2018 sales
3. Tencent, NetEase get new video game licences after nine-month freeze, clearing cloud of uncertainty
4. Tik Tok’s social app Duoshan 多闪 got on the top of the App Store.
5. AI business solution provider Chuangxinqizhi 创新奇智 closed A and A+ rounds of 400million RMB.
1. US venture capital defies ‘cold winter’ to raise US$15.5 billion for Chinese investments
2. Poland set to exclude China’s Huawei from 5G plans
Cryptocurrency firm Robinhood wins New York trading license
Cover picture credits from Reuters.