Chinaccelerator is now part of Orbit Startups! Visit OrbitStartups.com to explore our programs
1. YC, Sequoia and SOSV were ranked Top 3 most active lead investors in 2018 according to Crunchbase News.
2. Apple considered Samsung, MediaTek to supply 5G modems for 2019 iPhones
3. Europe’s cloud market is giving a big boost to US giants like Amazon and Salesforce
4. WeWork gets into the food business, backing the superfood startup of big wave surfer Laird Hamilton
5. Lime halts scooter service in Switzerland after possible software glitch throws users off mid-ride
6. Microsoft closes ‘controversial’ five-year contract with Pentagon
7. SpaceX to Cut 10% of Workforce
8. ThreeKit raises $10 million to turn static images into ‘3D experiences’
9. Barcelona-based urban room rental startup Badi gets $30M for AI-aided room rentals
1. Xiaomi’s five-year plan is a $1.5 billion bet on smart homes
2. Alibaba launches ‘A100’ initiative to drive its evolution into a global enterprise tech provider
3. Luckin Coffee is preparing IPO materials.
4. Tencent will set up the regional headquarter in Sanya for the gaming industry
5. Hong Kong self-driving start-up AutoX in talks to raise US$100 million funding
World’s most valuable AI startup SenseTime unveils self-driving center in Japan
Blockchain firm Terra to launch instant remittance, lending services in Mongolia’s capital city
1. Samsung to launch India-first smartphones to counter Chinese rivals
2. India’s online sellers to appeal against competition commission’s Flipkart ruling
3. Digital education platform Digiperform raises US$3.6M from India’s prominent media house HT Media
Cover picture credits from Reuters.
Leave this field empty if you’re human:
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 East Yuyuan Rd., Jing’An District, Shanghai, China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search