1. PeakSpan Capital just closed on $265 million more to fund business software companies
2. Improbable and Epic Games establish $25M fund to help devs move to ‘more open engines’ after Unity debacle
3. Genesia Ventures launches US$80M fund for startups in Japan, Southeast Asia
4. Amazon to invest in French firm’s technology for self-driving forklifts
5. Amazon Developing Game Streaming Service
6. Ericsson books charge as it rethinks Digital Services strategy
7. Lyft partners with Segway to deploy more durable scooters
8. Norway considering whether to exclude Huawei from building 5G network
9. WeWork CEO Neumann says the company hit $2.5 billion in annualized revenue and has plenty of cash
10. Banking startup N26 raises $300 million at $2.7 billion valuation
11. Emeritus, which develops online courses with universities, raises $40M
12. Postmates lines up another $100M ahead of IPO (Food delivery)
13. The company behind YouCam Makeup app launches a new set of AR tools for beauty brands like Ulta
1. Foxconn December revenue dips, first time in 10 months
2. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun silent on US expansion plan amid trade war, focuses on European markets
3. Chinese on-demand giants Meituan, JD.com invest in automation as delivery volumes surge
4. VW, China spearhead $300 billion global drive to electrify cars
5. Mobike left WeChat payment page.
6. Kuaishou 快手 MAU surpassed 300 million.
Tencent has taken a stake in Swedish games developer Fatshark
1. Bitcoin stumbles below $4,000 in sudden overnight drop
2. Crypto mining giant Bitmain is reportedly getting a new CEO as its IPO plan stalls
3. Huobi will move to Hainan and only leave R&D and product sectors in Beijing.
Samsung is expected to announce its first 5G and foldable phones at an event on February 20
1. Uber’s India rival Ola nears $6 billion valuation ahead of huge funding round
2. E-scooter sharing Neuron Mobility enters Malaysia
3. Indonesia’s Fintech startup Akulaku to raise $100m Series D from investors including Alibaba’s Ant Financial
Cover picture credits from MINEABLE.com
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.
Start typing and press Enter to search