Applications for Batch 17 are open until February 7, 2020 (GMT+8)
1. U.S. online spending set to rise 14.8 percent in 2018 holiday season
2. American Tech Firms Are Winning the R&D Spending Race With China
3. PepsiCo Buys Health Warrior, an upstart snack bar company, for new HIVE unit
4. Walmart adds an AR scanner to its iOS app for product comparisons
5. GM halts two renovation projects as it looks to cut costs
6. Apple warns on holiday sales, sending value below $1 trillion
7. AT&T’s WarnerMedia accuses DOJ with ‘collaborating’ with Dish in HBO dispute
8. Asana launches $19.99 Business tier to help managers handle multiple projects
9. GoPro shares tank after reporting revenue dives 13%
10. DNA sequencing giant Illumina just bought rival Pac Bio for $1.2 billion
11. Start-up Royole has unveiled the world’s first bendable smartphone
12. Edo raises $12M to measure TV ad effectiveness
13. Zume reportedly snags $375 million from SoftBank for its robotic food operations
14. FabFitFun surpasses $200 million in revenue as it hits million-subscriber milestone
15. Foursquare, the former location-based social network turned enterprise location data platform, partners with TripAdvisor
16. Hulu launches add-on bundles focused on entertainment and Spanish programming
17. Retail-as-a-service provider Leap raises $3M and launches first store
18. Anti-fraud startup Shape Security raises $26M in Series E round to drive global expansion
1. Tencent-backed WeDoctor hopes app will create ‘health care free economic zone’ in Greater Bay Area
2. JD.com established a livestream base
3. Bytedance conference will be hosted in the mid of November where their mini-program will be published.
4. Tencent officially launched short video platform “Yoo video”
5. Tencent to shift focus to industry such as healthcare and connected cars for future growth
6. Social commerce Jing Ling 鲸灵集团 raised 7-digit USD money in B+ round led by Qiming Venture Partners.
7. Topshop closed their Tmall flagship store.
1. Crypto investment firm Grayscale rakes in $330 million this year despite bitcoin bear market
2. The Indian government mulling a blanket ban on cryptocurrencies has set off alarm bells in the ecosystem.
1. Facebook to let Thailand gamers make money off their livestreams
2. Space debris removal startup Astroscale raises US$50m in Series D round
Cover picture credits from Reuters.
Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan East Rd., Jing’An District Shanghai China 200040
Start typing and press Enter to search