Web Developer Intern | FlashFomo
FlashFomo is an online platform to help the world’s leading & most exciting social influencers create and sell their own branded products. FlashFomo helps influencers design, source and manufacture products, launch their e-commerce sale and manage customer service.
Web Developer (eCommerce) Intern
Description of Role
– Assist the Managing Director and CEO with changes to the FlashFomo Woocommerce e-commerce platform reporting to the head office in Melbourne, Australia.
– Set up product sales and ensure shipping, delivery locations, prices, product descriptions and customer order email flow are all correct
– Make changes to the platform and allow customer payments to be held in escrow in STRIPE
– Translate website pages & customer communication to relevant languages
– Build e-learning ability into current woocommerce platform – this will be a combined effort from all staff
– Be part of a brand new and exciting type of platform building on-trend products for influencers (you might even get to keep some!)
– Strong communication skills with the ability to relay information from English to Mandarin and Mandarin to English
– Good time management skills
– Ability to jump into projects and give them a go
– Extremely high attention to detail
– Be interested in the social influencer space, even better if you have a following yourself!
Education and Experience
● Working towards BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Understand and know how to work with APIs and Web Services
● Experience in common third-party APIs (STRIPE, Zendesk, Google, Facebook, etc)
● Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL), version control tools and of developing web services
● Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Fluent in local language Mandarin
Fluent English written and verbal skills
Extra points for Korean language too
● Location: Jingan Temple, Shanghai or from home
● Hours per week: Approx. 40 hours
● Start Date: ASAP
● Minimum duration: 2.5 months
● Internship stipend: 100rmb/day
● Please provide a cover letter outlining the skills you have to meet the description of the role.
● Please send Resume to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com