Graphic designer (Intern) | Visual Chameleon Inc.
Visual Chameleon is a US tech startup applying AI in fashion. Its main product platform is called Voilà!, an e-commerce and data analytics platform connecting influencers (KOLs) with 90%+ global fashion brands; with a unique visual search and recommendation engine, fashion influencers can better tailor their content and product promotions for their followers, and yield higher conversion rate.
Position Title ：Graphic designer (Intern)
Description of Role
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
Duties and responsibilitie
- Designs and produces various marketing materials
- Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Experience in design and/or usability engineering
- Portfolio that showcases samples of UX/UI design work on desktop and mobile
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- English or Chinese (普通话) – one must be work efficient
- Location: Jingan Temple, Shanghai (can work remotely sometimes)
- Hours per week: 10-15hrs
- Start Date: September
- Minimum duration: 3 months
- Internship stipend: Unpaid to up to 500RMB/month