UX/UI Designer Intern
UX/UI Designer Intern
Full Time/Part-Time; Shenzhen
HAX is a venture capital program for hardware enabled startups. With locations in Shenzhen and San Francisco , HAX helps startups from all over the world go from early prototypes to scaled businesses. Over the past 9 years, we have invested and supported startups in robotics, IoT, health and consumer electronics with a passionate staff of full-stack engineering, business strategy, and a network of hard tech-savvy investors.
HAX is part of SOSV, a global venture capital firm providing multi-stage investment to develop and scale our founders’ big ideas for positive change. We invest in 150 companies every year through our world class venture capital programs in hardware, life sciences, food and blockchain.
We’re looking for candidates for the position of Design Intern (Part-time / Full-time), who is excited about transforming experience through design & technology.
● Ideate and execute designs to deliver HAX brand through visual storytelling across our channels (App, Web, Social Media, EDM)
● Reason your design and present your works to the team execute them
● Assist in improving our design process, e.g. user experience research, user testing & feedback, design review etc.
● Think from users’ perspective to discover problems and explore creative solutions
Please go to www.hax.co about us for more information about the company.
● You are passionate for all kinds of creative ideas and implement great features on Web & App.
● You’re digitally savvy with a strong awareness of design trends.
● You love working in a fun & engaging start-up working environment.
● You’re details-oriented, interested in stepping in the field of user interface and experience
● Experience in illustration or animation will be a plus
● Familiar with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (or tools alike)
● Understand the basic of Design Thinking flows and concept
● Detail oriented and logic flow.
● Can work independently as well as collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to accomplish goal in a timely manner
● Knowledge in insurance or related background
● Experience in prototype creation
● Experience in scrum/sprints work flow
● Ability to think independently, make decisions and have good communication throughout the design process and iteration updates.
● Fluency in English
● Professional proficiency in Mandarin (optional but highly preferred)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org