UX Designer | viAct
viAct.ai is a pioneer to develop an innovative AI solution to improve worker safety and operation issue of workers in construction industry. One in every ten worker got injury every year and cost million of dollars and life. Our vision is to use our proprietary AI technologies to enhance safety and avoid fatal accident occur to save life. In the last 25 years, construction worker’s productivity has zero increase because data is hard to digitise in construction site. Our computer vision solution will be able to digitlise data which was previous impossible to digitlise while turn them into valuable action.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user
flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
● Translate concepts and ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
● Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Deliver customer-focused innovation throughout the entire lifecycle, including optimization and enhancement of existing features. Uses research, analytics, Call Center feedback, user testing, and various other tools/feedback to drive innovation.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher relevant in multimedia
● Experience in UX & UI for web and mobile apps.
● Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
● Understanding of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
● Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Prefer full time but part time is acceptable.
• Working hour: From 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday
Location: Chinaccelerator, Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan
East Rd., Jing'An District. (上海市静安区愚园东路28号东海广场3号楼1楼西侧)
Please send your CV to Gary.email@example.com