UI/Visual Designer, Web & Interaction I Rosetta.ai
Rosetta.ai helps fashion e-commerce uncover consumer’s shopping preferences and provide personalized shopping experiences to consumers. We’re making e-commerce merchants have enterprise-level AI backup on day 1.
We are seeking a UI/Visual Designer to join our product and design team. The ideal person will have industry experience working on a range of UI and interaction designs, e.g. dashboard, documentation, web app, or official website. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to some of the most exciting and various online shoppers and e-commerce merchants. You will bring the ability to own the whole design life cycle, define projects, and drive excellence across teams.
- Work with product and engineering team members to build a world-class product.
- Establish the design guideline.
- Improve UI design of products and design workflow.
- Improve UI for the consumer shopping experience.
- Make reusable components for future usage.
- Communicate with team members and build the best practices of product design.
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement savings or 401(K)
- Paid time off (Annual)
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and training
- Personal facilities (Laptop, Screen)
- Free health screening
- Free snacks and drinks
- Open and creative environment
- Irregular dinner/outing, happy hours
- Extended annual time off
- Paid time off to volunteer (Birthday, Menstrual, Funeral)
- Flexible schedules and working time
- Remote working optionally
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
Culture/6 Core Values:
Grit – We thrive outside of our comfort zone, pushing ourselves to go even further. We think long-term and constantly strive to be better, even if things don’t always go as expected.
Trust – We earn that trust by listening to each other, following through with our commitments, and keeping our words. We exercise transparency within the company, our customers, and our community.
Humility – We learn from everyone and everywhere, and we approach each new challenge knowing that we may not have all the answers.
Empathy – We craft our intention to keep curious about the industry, business, and practical scenarios that we purify the insights and forge the approaches.
Candor – We are open and honest. We give each other praise and criticism because we believe each team member is as important as the other.
Craftsmanship – We simplify, innovate, perfect, and start over until everything we touch enhances each life it touches.
Taipei Tech Arena
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, send us on CakeResume
Rosetta.ai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Rosetta.ai conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Background & Skills:
- 2-3 years of UI or UX design-related work experience.
- Understand web development and expert responsive web design.
- Expert design tools, such as Sketch, Zeplin, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Expert the design process and be able to fulfill the design works independently.
- Expert UI design patterns.
- Expert one of the prototyping utilities: Principle, InVision, or Figma.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic, team environment with a possible remote organization with minimal documentation and process.
- Creative and design thinking.
[Preferred Qualifications] (the more, the better)
Background & Skills:
- Basic programming skills.
- Capable of illustration and visual design.
- Experience with UI libraries, e.g. Storybook, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience with making design guideline.
- Experience with user research.
- Experience with digital marketing or data analysis.
- Experience with UI design for Dashboard.
- Experience with UI design for Documentation.
- Active participation in the activities of the design community, e.g. conference, meetup, hackathon, etc.