Full Stack/Backend Developer | TravelRight
Full Stack/ Backend Developer (full time contract)
TravelRight is looking for an experienced full stack developer. We are creating killer solution for air disruption pain-point, which will impact the entire airline aftersales care and benefit passengers, airlines and many other travel industry players.
Our Air Compensation Service just got nominated in the ITB China Startup Award 2019, and we build partnership with top Chinese online travel agents from China (Web: www.travelright.cn. WeChat public page：Travelright).
We are moving forward to provide digitalized insurance service for minimize the lost when flight disruptions happen. This is a great opportunity to create a high-value solution while working in a dynamic and international entrepreneurial environment.
– Be responsible for the complete lifecycle of software development, including designing, prototyping, implementation, testing, maintenance and technical support.
– Produce technical specifications and determine operational feasibility.
– Document and maintain software functionality.
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
– Proven working experience in web programming and/or Mobile App development
– Experience in developing WeChat Mini Programs and integrating WeChat services
– Experience in integrating features such as communicating with APIs
– Strong passion with learning / practicing new technics.
– Team working skills, good communication skills with ability to project manage.
– Good Chinese and English is a plus.
Start ASAP from Jingan Shanghai
|Job Category||Information Technology|