Software Engineer – Mobile | Huviair
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often break things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- At least 2 – 4 years of Mobile App Development experience in Ionic Framework
- Built advanced applications (at least 2 live projects) in Ionic or react native Framework
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Worked on Google Maps, Web Views, Push Notification Service
- Strong Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, Firebase or similar databases
- Strong experience in sensors like accelerometer & gyroscope and detecting / correcting memory usage issues.
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Published 2 or more apps in Google Play Store and Apple store
- Good Knowledge of Angular 5+
- Knowledge of Chat Application Development will be added advantage
Android,Hybrid Apps,iOS,Ionic,React Native