Social Media intern | ARO
ARO offers top-tier international celebrities, sustainable commercial growth and stable and transparent engagement with fans and customers in China and Asia. ARO’s in-house and networked partner capabilities provide celebrities with the ability to establish, amplify, commercialize, and monetize their presence in the world’s fastest growing economies.
ARO empowers celebrities to interact with fans in Asia through culture and commerce.
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence for all brands and celebrity accounts under management.
- Media budget management. Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns, and assess against goals (ROAS and OKRs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Manage agencies and other vendor partners to support account operations
- Knowledge of the hottest local and international KOLS and celebrities and their international social media activity. Experience managing KOL, celebrity or corporate social media accounts on Douyin, WeChat, Red, Bilibili and Kuaishou
- BA/MA Marketing and communications
- English and Chinese fluency
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and other digital media.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement