Social media content creator/manager (Intern) | Visual Chameleon Inc.
Visual Chameleon is a US tech startup applying AI in fashion. Its main product platform is called Voilà!, an e-commerce and data analytics platform connecting influencers (KOLs) with 90%+ global fashion brands; with a unique visual search and recommendation engine, fashion influencers can better tailor their content and product promotions for their followers, and yield higher conversion rate.
Position Title ：Social media content creator/manager (Intern)
Description of Role
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with our Marketing and PR director.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy;
- Communicate with fashion influencers via social media to create a strong network;
- Define most important social media KPIs;
- Manage and oversee social media content;
- Measure the success of every social media campaign;
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams;
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization;
- Provide constructive feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and other social media best practices;
- Experienced with web design and publishing, skilled with Photoshop and Illustrator would be a plus;
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research;
- Good understanding of social media KPIs;
- Excellent multitasking skills;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Work efficient level English is a must, knowing Mandarin is better but not required.
- Location: Jingan Temple, Shanghai (can work remotely sometimes)
- Hours per week: 15-20hrs
- Start Date: September
- Minimum duration: 3 months
- Internship stipend: Unpaid to up to 800RMB/month