Senior Marketing Manager | VegaX
VegaX Holdings (the “Company” or “VegaX”) is a Digital Asset Management firm creating Investment Products for Sophisticated Investors. We provide investors with one-stop access to investment products for digital assets.
Crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, have exploded in growth, but retail investors do not have access to products like ETFs, mutual funds and indexes in the crypto asset industry. VegaX brings investors critical access to these products that can improve their returns. VegaX is owned by Konstellation Network, which is a decentralized
blockchain organization dedicated to the pursuit of transforming financial services.
Senior Marketing Manager
Description of Role
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Konstellation ecosystem and effectively communicate with the global community. As an upstart in digital asset management and the blockchain industry, you will become a part of a group of innovators that are passionate about transforming and disrupting finance.
Develop a deep understanding of our sales channels, competitive landscape, customers, their needs and the Payments offerings to create strategies for driving conversion throughout the sales cycle.
Lead go-to-market planning cross-functionally – Proactively get involved early in product development and develop and the GTM strategies to take products and features to market, acquire customers, and drive and grow adoption, engagement, and loyalty over time. Interface confidently between marketing, product, sales, sales enablement, BD, engineering, user research, support, legal & compliance, relationship management, and build strong relationships with each.
Build campaigns that drive revenue – Imagine creative, omni-channel marketing campaigns that generate awareness, revenue, and adoption, and rigorously measure the results to optimize them. Lead the cross-functional team to execute.
Develop messaging and positioning – Informed by market and customer research, sales and support feedback, and product understanding, determine how to position and message products and features in a compelling, emotionally resonant way. Create personas and ideal customer profiles, and communicate Wyre’s value through
● Strong interest in investing, cryptocurrency/digital assets, finance, asset management/digital asset management, and financial technology.
● Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field in product marketing, brand marketing or financial marketing.
● Big-picture thinker while not being afraid to roll up sleeves to get things done
● Ability to digest complex technology and financial concepts into easily understood communications
● Strong communications skills both internally and externally
● Demonstrated experience in coordinating with cross-functional teams across time zones and geographies
● Bilingual Korean and English speaker, optional Mandarin speaker.
● Deep understanding of social channels/Forums within a regional context (US vs. Korea), such as Twitter, Reddit, Naver, Kakao, etc.
● Bachelors degree or minimum equivalent,
● Korean: Fluent, Professional (Written + Verbal)
● English: Fluent, Professional (Written + Verbal)
● Mandarin: Optional
● Location: Seoul, South Korea; Remote
● Start Date: ASAP | Probation period: 3 months
● Salary: Competitive
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and Subject Line: ‘Communications
Manager Application – “First Name Last Name”