Senior Software Engineer | PouchNATION
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
PouchNATION is an EVENT TECHNOLOGY company that helps event organizers with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement, and detailed analytic reporting.
DETAILS and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Collaborate with Product Manager and engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products, enhance existing applications and develop new features
2. Create software based on proper UI and UX guidelines
3. Design, implement, test, and deploy software from scratch
4. Implement third-party web services and libraries
5. Document and communicate progress on design and code for team members
6. Maintain and bug fix of existing codes
7. Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
8. Manage the lifecycle of APIs (Create, Design, Develop, Publish, Version and Retire)
9. Write clean and maintainable code
10. Design and implement data storage solutions
11. Participate in brainstorming and contribute on new ideas to improve our system and products
12. Understand the end-user requirements and needs
13. Identify, investigate and fix bug issues encountered
14. Participate in architectural development
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, information technology or related field
2. At Least 5 years of experience as a Backend Engineer or a Full-stack Engineer.
3. Hands on experience with backend programming languages such as Java or Kotlin
4. Hands on experience with backend frameworks such as Spring or Spring Boot
5. Knowledge and professional working experience with Containers (Docker) and its Deployment or Tools for Orchestration. (Docker Swarm or Kubernetes)
6. Knowledgeable in cloud/web services platforms such as AWS
7. Knowledgeable in microservices and related tools such as Zuul, Eureka, or Spring Cloud
8. Experience using any CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
9. Experience working with Agile methodologies.
10. Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges.
11. Updated with web/mobile news and technologies.
12. Experience creating RESTful APIs to build web services
13. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
2. Proficient in using web application frameworks (React or Angular)
3. Knowledge and professional working experience of Containers (Docker) and its Deployment / Tools for Orchestration. (Docker Swarm)
4. Knowledge in using tools for web development such as; NPM, Webpack, Git and Gulp.
5. Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
6. Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance.
7. Experience with either SQL or NoSQL databases