SALES & MARKETING MANAGER | Neufast
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER (Native Mandarin Speaker only need to apply)
Neufast is an award-winning, VC-backed, and fast-growing HR tech company established in 2018 backed by the Hong Kong Science & Technology Park with access to funding from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. We have developed and launched a world-leading video-based multi-lingual interviewing platform using natural language processing (NLP) and Speech & Facial Recognition technologies. Our customers and partners include listed companies, recruitment agencies, job board and higher education institutions. We have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
To help reach realize our mission and business goals, we are currently looking for an experienced enterprise solution sales manager with hands-on experience in IT Enterprise Sales to help build out the client base in Mainland China. You will be joining a successful team to improve how recruiters recruit and how jobseekers prepare themselves for video interviews in the remote work era post-COVID.
- Competitive salary and generous share options pool commensurate with experience level
- Strong team members and tremendous growth opportunity
- A promising and fast-growing market
- Flexible working time and environment
- Sales training will be provided for the candidates to further develop your knowledge in our tech stack
- Develop a strategy and sales plan to win new license sales revenue in line with targets for Mainland China market. The focus will be on video interview cloud & analytics and APIs for system customization. In addition, you also have virtual assessment center platform in your bag of solutions to sell.
- Sell Neufast’s talent assessment subscription and assessment tools directly or via partners in Mainland China by prospecting, cold emails, cold calls, reaching out through networks, giving product demos, and trying to close deals by sharing user case studies.
- Organize educational webinars for end users – help the enterprise end users to make sense of our technology and solution by building a channel such as online webinars to allow them to ask questions and user training
- You will build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients and partners but also internally with Neufast tech team where an open and collaborative culture exists.
- Develop solution proposals with customization of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Translate business requirements into IT based requirements for Neufast tech team, which aligns with the business strategy of our clients.
- Act as our international call center for client support
- Deal with all tech related questions passed on from RPO / BPO / recruitment agencies
- Liaise with other development teams to integrate various systems
- You may need to perform other duties as required including creating and maintaining liangcaipai WeChat mini account
- Native Chinese with native Mandarin communication skills
- 3 years applicable experience including 2 years of IT SaaS sales experience in Mainland China with successful Enterprise Sales track record.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills who can work independently
- Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Knowledge and/or knowledge of video interviewing platform competitors.
- Mature and customer-oriented with the ability to Interact with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Excellent communication/ negotiating/ deal closing skills with prospects/ customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Interest parties, please email your resume with expected and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|