Sales Manager | PouchNATION
SALES MANAGER | March 2020
PouchPASS is a new-to-market wearable product for continuous temperature monitoring. We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to spearhead sales and establish PouchPASS in the assigned region. The ideal candidate should be excited to join an innovative and enterprising young company with a hands-on approach to drive revenue growth.
The Sales Manager position is responsible for customer and sales channel acquisition to support revenue growth. The job includes successfully executing key growth strategies, tactics, and action plans, which are crucial to achieve revenue targets. The Sales Manager objectives will include hitting assigned targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
1. Report directly to the Sales Director on Sales and Revenue achievement based on agreed upon targets.
2. Utilized multiple sales channels to reach revenue targets. Channels include, but are not limited to: online, direct sales (B2C, B2B, B2G) as well as channel sales via
distributors and resellers..
3. Execute sales strategies that circles around developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
4. Manage distributor/reseller agreements and structures, including working to achieve the KPIs and managing channel performance.
5. Liaise with the Marketing department as needed in carrying out sales plans in order to reach or surpass sales and revenue targets.
6. Coordinate with the Operations/Logistics department to ensure a smooth workflow to maintain customer satisfaction levels.
7. Maintain an understanding of category-specific landscapes and trends.
8. Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
● Familiarity with the wearable technology industry is an advantage
● Sufficient proficiency of sales channels including but not limited to e-commerce, direct sales, distributor, and reseller partnerships.
● Organisational skills experience.
● Proven track record of establishing new products and meeting or exceeding targets.
● Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.