Sales Assistant intern
Role: Intern Sales Assistant
At TheFutures we are revolutionizing the way we deliver Graphic Design to companies worldwide. We are part of Chinaccelerator Batch 17 and are going through material transformation to take our business to the next level.
This role is for those who can help in cold-reach out to customers interested in graphic design or those may be potentially interested in needing it. The role includes:
- Lead Generation
- Data Gathering – Analysis
- Cold emailing
- Cold calling
- One of the key activities we require help on, is identifying potential customers so we can approach them and sell our services.
- help us visit job boards and identify which companies are looking to recruit graphic designers on a full time basis because they have a constant stream of design work (we are less interested in companies who require a one off job or a short freelance engagement).
- Once suitable companies are identified, the next step is to identify and help segment suitable contact people to speak about our offering, typically this could be a manager, HR, or whomever posted the job. An email address and/or phone number is required.
- Further optional steps depending on time, experience and capabilities would be operating our customer management system to contact leads via phone or email.
- Strength in communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to self-motivate
- Fluency in English
- Professional proficiency in Mandarin (optional but highly preferred)
We look for someone that prides themselves for being organised, and likes structured. We are a very friendly team and take pride in supporting each other to learn and grow in our roles.
If you are able to close deals over the phone there is a high monetary reward of up to 30% commission on closed deals (on first payments).
HOW TO APPLY