Research and data analyst | Kno
Research and data analyst
We’re looking for a talented junior researcher who can help build upon our existing data collection methodology and perform data analysis.
We help accurately measure the status of worker well-being in supply chains, for some of the world’s biggest brands. Our goal is to measure factory improvements over time on a consistent basis, plus help brands to measure their impact on factory workers.
This is a chance for an ambitious individual to be part of a disruptive company with a positive impact.
About our company:
Kno Global’s vision is to humanise the supply chain. Our mission is to have relationship with 10m factory workers globally.
Brands want to work with factories they can trust, factories want productive workers and orders, workers want a positive environment. Kno builds engagement with factory workers and reports on their well-being in real-time. This drives continuous improvement to help factories get business with brands, and engagement with workers. Clients include Top 10 US retailers which opens us up to 2,000 factories and 1m+ workers.
In a recent factory launch, over just 5 weeks with 300 workers KNO had 94% active weekly users and 90,0000 interactions. Including 13,000 comments, 3,300 photos and 222 videos. Within 1 week management had fixed 12 issues – sharing the positive stories with workers and
Our company values are: trust, equality, fun and growth. We expect everyone on our team to live by them.
Your role and responsibilities:
● Review our survey question database on a regular basis. We ask workers 3-5 questions a week covering a range of compliance and non-compliance topics.
● Follow and build upon our data collection methodology, leveraging best practices
● Analyse our existing data collected, including baseline survey data, to identify potential trends and correlations
● Prepare reports that show data trends and our findings, which can be presented to our customers and audience
● Conduct research in the field, and leverage existing findings and benchmarks
About you and requirements:
● 2-3 years of experience as a research and data analyst
● Initially a part time role. Also open to current students at masters level or above
● Bachelors degree in related discipline such as Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics
● Ambitious and driven, wanting to make a positive social impact
● Experience in a related field is a bonus
● Native Mandarin Chinese and Fluent English
● Detail oriented
Benefits of the role and how you’ll grow:
● Work with an internationally diverse start-up team and learn entrepreneurial skills. Be surrounded by ambitious people who are passionate about the same positive cause
● Mentorship to help you prioritise and work towards your own growth goals at work
● Work alongside some of the biggest brands in the world, and help influence how they impact the lives of millions of others in their supply chain
● Work at our office space in Hong Kong at the Li&Fung Explorium (Lai Chi Kok)
If you think you’d be a fit….
1. Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or a copy of your CV
2. Write a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit. Include a short explanation of a research project you have recently worked on.
3. Open for applications immediately and all will be reviewed on a rolling basis